SYA 5.71% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-120181

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2030
    To quote Sean Connery:

"You have the manners of a goat, and you smell like a dung heap, and you have no idea whatsoever..."

First and foremost, I've rather tired of you and your attitude on several of the pages related to my Australian lithium stocks (full disclosure, I own A11, SYA, CXO and PLS, with PLS far and away the largest holding), especially since you don't own any that I can recall. You remind me of all the little twerps that wanted SO BADLY to be bullies, but had b!tc# in their eyes. I'm guessing you are rather meek when not hiding behind a keyboard (but that's just my opinion).

You have so far displayed the intellect of a six year old. Share price down, so you make bad investment. My biggest mistake in Lithium investment is that I didn't get into PLS at $0.50 (USD), four years ago, and was very proud of myself when it hit $0.13, a year later. That same stock has now paid $0.18 in dividends and is trading near $3.00.

Here's an even simpler concept than your post, since simple appears to be your wheelhouse: I haven't lost a penny on a lithium stock, yet, because I am not a trader, I am an investor. I bought with a five to ten year timeline, at least, and I don't really care about the day to day SP, as long as the fundamentals remain positive. With regards to SYA, my only real disappointment is that the current management appear to be collecting a paycheck while actually managing Morella, but I anticipate most of them being replaced soon (except for Guy).

You might also note my sentiment. I have faith that all four of the lithium stocks I mentioned owning will bring profits, whether it is today (PLS) or in five years (A11). In the past month, I have added to my holdings of each as I see the lithium market, today, as a buying opportunity while I'm guessing all you see is the opportunity to hop on HC and make other people miserable. My father used to always tell me that when things go badly, some people try to raise themselves up and other try to pull down everyone around them. I've got a pretty good idea which camp you fell into.

Finally, from where I am sitting, you are one of the worst posters on HotCopper, and a major factor as to why so many old timers have stopped contributing, which is a shame, because I have actually learned something from many of them. Some more than others, but I'm happy to learn anything useful from anyone. Another of my fathers sayings was that everyone is useful, even if it is to serve as a bad example. We all know where your use lays.

I hope you take the time to find your common decency. You, and this forum, would be a better place for it.

Everyone else, have a nice day,
    Last edited by yaschmidt: 27/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.707M 49.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9042151 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1735970 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.