SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-120449

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    If I were short on this stock all due to uncertainty, exit of CEO, clarity of production costs etc etc... well I'd be getting a little nervous looking at such a high number for days to cover hey:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5614/5614628-387cd0e0ab0bf9e022423fc7a18dd1c8.jpg

That would make me very nervous indeed, especially judging how fast Sayona has moved in the past...

Like I said yesterday, this means there are $850m shares that now HAVE to be bought back, because we're not going bust, so at some point they need to cover, which could be interesting, last time they were given an out with the capital raise, next time might not be so lucky.

They're no fools and are clearly thinking lithium prices could continue to drop hence targeting PLS, CXO and us, but PLS will have a drop in revenue etc due to the lower prices so almost makes sense, and CXO have had an awful time in ramp up and were certainly overvalued in hindsight (though it pains me to say it as a holder), but we however are a dark horse who as I keep saying seems to be being clubbed into the same group as CXO, LKE, etc...

That is a big time to cover... imagine if a strategic partnership combined with new CEO and profitable NAL dropped, along with some huge Moblan drill results and or DFS.... They might be in a spot of bother then I'd say.

Just my thoughts on this... They're getting greedy imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $705.9K 21.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 36467535 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1196969 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.