SYA 4.35% 2.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-120451

1. 1,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    8.7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Ignite, start the engines mate. Or Electrify, the shorts have a few days left get busy returning those shares or go long, major announcments coming in shortly. The have done a great Job lowering the SP value and made loads in doing so, also gave eveyone the chance to get their investments sorted and if able to gather more shares at a Top Discount, sp should be double or tripple this current price soon enough and the new and accumulating investor and traders going to be licking their lips. Crocodile! the man has copt so much banter lol, though in the 2 years Ive been invested, the man was spot on, I see a simple pattern that rings loud and true buy low sell high in his methodology. Not that im a trader as im in for long term however this rollercoaster SP has exactly what the Croc said wanted needed and delivered. Up to now, as I believe the next stage of this Journey be better than the hanbanga blue baggers though their efforts were good. I'd rather be walking around in Crocodile shoes at moment. What goes up goes down and what goes down comes back around. Carn SYA. Have a great run through to New Year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $226.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $615.3K 27.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7341989 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8722067 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.