SYA 7.14% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-12071

1. 4,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8414
    I live in a climate that is a bit southwest of Quebec but we experience much the same weather, we have snow starting as early as October and temperatures can get to be as low as -31 c in January. What I can tell you is we absolutely do not stop because of the cold. We build houses all year, we do road work all year, we even poor concrete all year. NAL was not idled during the cold months, and the previous owners to that were not either. A few of the other posters on this site have also lived in Quebec and I think they can attest to the fact that climate does not stop people from doing their jobs, machines and equipment are winterized to meet the challenges of the cold.

A fun story I have about Quebec. I was asked to visit one of our customers in Quebec in late January. At the time I lived in Florida and was not prepared to visit a climate that was so cold. I flew in and the next day a storm rolled in with blizzard conditions, I called the plant to see when they wanted to re-schedule and was told we will send you a driver. In about 20 minutes a person who spoke no English picked me up and whisked me off into the snow storm, I could not see anything. I could not tell if we were on a road or in the middle of a field it was completely whited out. We had 22 inches of snow, work went on as planned and I was the only one late. The next day my flight was not delayed even though it was still snowing and blowing like mad. My flight left Quebec and had a layover at Logan international in Boston. A snow storm was approaching and many flights were cancelled luckily I got out just a head of when it hit, my next layover was in Kentucky where they had a dusting of snow and the city was completely shut down, all flights in and out were cancelled and I had to spend 2 days in a hotel before I could get the rest of the way home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $587.2K 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12166311 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 6997571 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.