SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

I hear you, and you're not the first person to tell me that,...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    I hear you, and you're not the first person to tell me that, about several posters, but in my humble opinion, you have to hear and listen to everyone's POV. It may just be a byproduct of being "on the spectrum," but I feel that I need to take in everyone's opinion, even the ones that I truly do not value. My father used to always say that everyone has value, even if it is just to serve as a bad example, and I have always tried to take that to heart.

As a side note, I am fairly confident that the true trolls on this site are going to post, and pollute the honest conversations on this forum with their self-serving diatribes, no matter what I do or say (or don't).

Even Goldmember, who I often have issues understanding, and have been personnaly insulted by several times (I'm a Yank, and he constantly calls Americans parasites and other foul insults), has posted useful information in his more coherent posts, and I have found myself giving him "thumbs up" more than once.

The minute you tune-out people with other opinions, you stop checking them, and give them a megaphone.

Best regards, and have a nice day!
    Last edited by yaschmidt: 04/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $1.252M 44.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4178258 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 854617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.