SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

I agree that SYA price is down.I think that I posted a week or...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    I agree that SYA price is down.

I think that I posted a week or 10 days ago comparing SYA to a number of other instruments - stocks, ETF, indicies. Most of those I compared were down by some degree. Re Li stocks the two main contributing factors that I see is the media's (and your) constant focus on the Li spot price and increased interest rates that have been used to blunt an overheating economy.

Someone posted a X from Joe Lowry where he made a comment about not solely focusing on said spot price. You seem a little obsessed with such. But then that suites your narrative I suppose!

Getting back to the point of my post though. I was responding to your disparaging remark to the whole community about the fact that nobody would know what the US10Y was. That statement, on face value, was totally incorrect as I, for one (probably of many), know what the US10Y is. I also know how to interpret it and apply it to my analysis of the market. Moreover I provided you a number of other charts re the impact of interest rates on the economy to further bolster my claim that I understand what you are talking about.

I also posed a number of questions that you seemed to have glossed over with an incredibly superficial and light-weight answer. I expected the response provided!

You would do better to identify various economic, political, social, human behaviour, etc elements that help to explain your point of view in a constructive and conflict free way. I think that everyone has got the 6-10 statements/ideas/points of view/rhetoric that you move through in a regularised pattern on a daily basis. Essentially, from the comments that I read in retort to your ongoing bluster people either don't take you seriously or see your words as just that, bluster - nothing to pay attention to.

As I mentioned in my last post, I can do this all day long. I will ensure that I ground what I say with as much evidence as I can find. I am therefore happy to be challenged by you or anyone else.

Have a great evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.