SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-122320

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

Harvard paper I just read (Not accusing this board of anything) I googled this.

reasons why a CEO might intentionally want to sabotage or "stuff up" their own company:

1. Personal Gain: The CEO may be seeking personal financial benefits or gains from a failing company, such as through insider trading or severance packages.
    2. Short-selling: The CEO may hold significant short positions in the company's stock, enabling them to profit from a decline in its value.
    3. Reputation management: The CEO may deliberately undermine the company's success to deflect blame or responsibility for any wrongdoing or poor performance.
    4. Hidden Agenda: The CEO may have alternative goals or agendas that conflict with the company's best interests, such as promoting a competing company or pursuing personal interests at the expense of the organisation.
    5. Strategic Reset: The CEO may intentionally disrupt the company's operations to initiate a radical transformation or restructuring, accelerating necessary change that may have otherwise faced resistance.
    6. Exit Strategy: The CEO may want to exit the company and intentionally create a situation where they can blame external factors for the failure, allowing them to leave without facing significant backlash or consequences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $3.583M 104.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 5222047 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3114773 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.