SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

The strategic review to me implies a rationalisation of...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    The strategic review to me implies a rationalisation of resources both labour and financial. They were ahead of the curve with the capital raise at 20 cent (although some here say they weren't), certainly I was one would who opposed the capital raise, but it has certainly provided stability for us in the short and medium term. In order for us to focus our resources there has to be some divestment IMO, even more so now that BL is gone (and we're waiting a replacement). JB is no spring chicken. We should have at least approximately $50M Aud in free cash flow per quarter to fund expansion and capital investment projects, even with this cashflow from existing operations we will need additional funding from Canadian government. The appointment of the lawyer leads me to believe something more strategic is about to happen. Divestment, partnerships or otherwise. the share price where it is provides a very attractive level for any strategic partner looking to gain access to an emerging producer, without the investment risk associated with green field and more capital intensive projects

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.