SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I think where this ' wake up call ' really comes into play is...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I think where this ' wake up call ' really comes into play is that is more than ever hammers home the significance now of the Sayona - Piedmont off-take terms of " whichever is the greater " when it comes to the minimum of the 60,000 tpa or 50% of Sayona Quebec's production.

Because now more than ever we can see the real possibility here that Sayona Quebec will receive it's BAPE approval for Authier perhaps 6 months earlier at least than Piedmont receives it's own FULL environmental clearances.

So having said all that then, and given the expectations are that Piedmont may miss it's own targets with Tesla of July 2023 for Spodumene , it really does make the following statement made in January 2021 all the more important as to when we might see an ' Official ' statement of when Sayona Quebec will be providing spodumene to Piedmont. And it definitely doesn't look like it will be July 2023.....but in fact much earlier in my opinion.

" The Supply Agreement is conditional upon Piedmont and Sayona agreeing to a start date for spodumeneconcentrate deliveries between July 2023 and July 2024, based on the development schedules of bothparties. "

Interesting that the above statement of estimated timeline dates was made at a time when there was ' NO WAY ' they could have known that their BID for North American Lithium would have been successful. Therefore , there MUST be significant room for improvement on Sayona's end of the estimated timelines.

And we know we are yet to see a revised " Development Schedule "for the combined Authier / NAL Lithium Operation So I can't help but ponder as to when we might actually get our FIRST official update so as to steady any potential market wobbles around Tesla agreed deliveries.

Will this be when the NAL deal is closed and after the Authier expansion drilling updates , or will it be more centered around the next BAPE feedback on the previously submitted EIS requested upgrades ....which is now effectively overdue to have heard back on those items.

Irrespective , there is obviously still plenty of news items which are in the pipeline and / or fast approaching reporting updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.