SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-123886

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    Hi Rupfel, I understand where you are coming from and I am also aware that you have been with Sayona during the Altura days.
    I don’t deny that JB has extensive knowledge in the mining industry spanning over 30 years.
    Nevertheless since the reign of BL, him and AB played a very inactive role in Sayona mining.
    I attribute the achievement thus far through BL, as he was the ceo since 2019.
    I have had numerous conversations with Dougal and he has assured me that a reshuffling of the BODs will happen, with independent directors and chair being appointed, to ensure transparency within the BODs.
    Till this day, I have not seen any actions that suggest that they are working on this and yet the longer it takes them to act, the worse it got for our SP.
    To its lowest point that is unthinkable @6.9c. How can the market value a company with assets to build @Min $1.5b, 20 years mine life, NPV 5.6b, $96m revenue in first year ramp up quarter, $233m coh, a half build carbonate plant with around $555m left to complete, Moblan resources upgrade of potentially 100m plus ( comparable azs @$1,7b), not to mention other assets.

Why are we being valued @$850m NOW!!!! I blame management for that. I normally don’t complain, but enough is enough.

Sayona has a tremendous future, but only under the right management. i understand JB is only interim CEO but is that a fact? Are we actively looking for the next ceo. Is there a way to verify it? Cause I have got almost $1m on the line. I can’t afford to take any risk.
    i want assurance that management has the best of shareholders interests.

I bought into the company based on BL and I have always supported him throughout his tenure.

I have no reason to believe the current BODs can move us forward.

Last edited by Timtam15: 04/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.