SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-123914

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    To me, the price today has no bearing on my thoughts and concerns about the BOD. Moving into production would change our valuation to be based on earnings which would always be depressed in the current macro environment. Imo the real concern is the lack of effectiveness in maximising future value and addressing risk.

Blind Freddy can see that getting to downstream conversion ASAP is the best way to maximise value for SYA shareholders. SYA have quietly been pushing back the start date and giving no clear guidance on when a decision will be made. Also the vagueness about carbonate vs hydroxide - wtf is hydroxide even on the cards? Uncertainty is what is driving this volatility and allows for short term traders to have a field day.

What about comms on finding a new ceo? What about transparency on how they will reach nameplate and improve recoveries? Yes resource upgrades and drill results are welcome but they do not address the core risks with this company. Missing the forest for the trees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.