SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Don't get me wrong Timtam, but $1m in SYA, you must be beside...

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Don't get me wrong Timtam, but $1m in SYA, you must be beside yourself.
    Heard of asset allocation? I have been here since Altura, lost a lot there, sold half my significant SYA holding at 11.5c when reality finally hit me.
    It does get hard to manage allocation when things are rolling to the positive, I suggest it's more important on the way down. Something I wasn't good at either. We will all back our winners, but we perhaps should manage our losers more diligently (IMHO). Lesson to myself is pay attention to the long term trend of the market (bear), not just the current or short term trend of the market / stock. (It was still a bear market when our price was much higher).

There gets a point where the future is not just in the hands of management / BOD.
    SYA, more than the market, have been crucified, when once we were applauded.
    All this skullduggery talk (from other posters here) does nothing for our stock. I hope we all recover our gains and Sayona prospers. There is some good industry media these last days from PLS and Albemarle giving some balance and confidence for a turnaround. Both are fully invested with more investment to come. The lithium market will come again; in the meantime our company needs to work extra hard to get operational efficiency and positive cashflow through operations.
    I apologize this sounds like a rant, it's not intended that way. One thing I have learnt, there is always another opportunity to get invested in a stock so we should not pay too much, and perhaps we need to take a little off the table in good times. It can be re-invested in a less speculative company thereby creating a better portfolio. ?
    Good luck.
    By the way, I like your posts, thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.