SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

For such a long winded post I can't understand why your CEO...

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    For such a long winded post I can't understand why your CEO (PLL) continues to tell the market about the good work PLL has done on the back of what SYA has achieved as operator. Have you thought about this ?

This is not consistent with your post below- either your CEO is trying to mislead the market on PLL's performance or SYA have genuinely achieved significant progress in ramping up the plant? Sure optimisations are required however, these are short term relatively quick fixes and nothing that the market doesn't expect. As for grade- it has been communicated already (many times) that SYA is producing what the market needs and wants at this present point in time and ultimately what is beneficial for the current plant to operate at. That's the long and short of it- at some point PLL are google to have to show us the money because they have far two many irons in the fire and any money they via the OTA will have to back to the SYA JV if they want to be involved in carbonate. I see SYA getting significantly though if PLL don't play ball. If SYA decide to cease operations- who is going to run out of cash more quickly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.