SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-124576

1. 4,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1493
    Your correct,

Keith Phillips did state Sayona has done a great job in turning around Nal in that video but he has also stated within the context of that video that he was only heading downstream towards Hydroxide which therefore confirms that he has no desire to back Sayona his apparent TEAMMATES in heading towards contributing or rebuilding the Carbonate Plant because he only wants Spod and is the reason why he will continue to restrict his teammates in going down that path Sayona owns 75% controlling interest Pissemont own 25% so if push comes to shove thinking Bucky will not get what he wants and he knows that as we all do..an hey if i was on Pissemonts side I would want to do the same keep the cash coming in to fund other projects as they have no other source of income and Bucky openly admits it...he also admitted getting funding for the other projects in going downstream was very difficult and that theyvwere relying on getting loans from various sources...so we can see why they need to hold Sayona back from the Carbonate Plant yep great to have your teammates on your side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $636.8K 18.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 13950440 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4327197 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.