SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

The thing about ' Funding ' in Quebec and Ontario ....and...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    The thing about ' Funding ' in Quebec and Ontario ....and perhaps even elsewhere in other Provinces for lithium projects in Canada.....is that there are so many now.

And so the capacities of I.Q , SOQUEM , Resources Quebec , CDPQ etc... would appear stretched and can only go so far and will likely be spread thinner and thinner across the many projects , or indeed be more selective in who and how much it gives and at what stage of the supply chain it elects to do so.

And I know I have seen the many sparse lithium ' watchlists ' being put up on the forum , but by my count , there are currently no less than 20 Australian listed lithium players who are now operating and have taken up ground in Quebec and Ontario .......not to mention the dozens of Canadian operators who are also participating in this critical minerals space now.

So it's obviously going to be about Quebec either getting a BIGGER chequebook out or somehow being able to promote and stimulate more private ' Deal Making ' among the players and to also attract the heavyweight participants who can also support this process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.