SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Good morning @Whisky49If indeed you are referring to me, thank...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9477
    Good morning @Whisky49

If indeed you are referring to me, thank you for your concern mate, yes life has been busy.

Perhaps JB has made contact?

Yo are kidding right?

Not a peep mate......nadda...nothing....and I would expect nothing less....he has form in this area.

COMMUNICATION, is a massive part of the issues with have with him and the BOD in general....gee I thought I have been very clear here.

From the first week JB became interim CEO, I have been trying to open the lines of communication, and have him announce to the investor base and the market, that all is good with Sayona, and the transition from BL's departure would be smooth, in control, and no momentum will be lost in the strategy going forward.
    A direct announcement from the CEO to the investor base...
    In my view, What any decent, self respecting CEO would do, at a minimum to reassure the investor base and the market

The Sayona faithful got nothing.....Morella did...and that spoke volumes to me of his choice in priorities.

What you see as defamatory, I see as fact.
    Arguable points which have merit.

In terms of investor relations governance-
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5747/5747472-bfce44b95ceab68d40567374c072fa16.jpg

The Group has designed and implemented its investor relations program to ensure effective two-way
    communication with investors

Investor relations???....poor old Dougal, the finance manager....has been thrown to the wolves, to fend off the faithful who have more questions than answers.
    And because this situation is so bad,
    they have to use Sayona's money...our money.....to hire an investor relations company specifically to get through the AGM and to try and gain votes.

I ask you, Is spending this money in the best interest's of Sayona and its shareholders...or in the BOD's best interest, because, it is widely accepeted, that they are not one and the same...

And This not effective communication to me.....because there is none....until the lead up to the AGM.

Another breach, and there are many, of their Governance Policy.
    I encourage you to read the 2023 constitution, governance statement and attached policies, and make up your own mind.

And as for insulting everyone here and calling them lemmings....wow.....on behalf of the lemmings, thanks mate.

Evidence abounds and is clear for all to see.

The many here share the same view because its so glaringly obvious, and enough is enough.

The many here believe there is clear evidence in the lack of comms, lack of independence, lack of skill-set, lack of strategy, as well as the previous failings of Altura, which haunt the board and foster a lack of trust and investability by fund managers and the institutions.
    I also encourage you to speak to few fundies, and ask their opinion of our company, and BOD.

And in my view, these are not the thoughts of lemmings.

It is so much easier to do nothing.....

Yet, these are people who are daring enough to challenge the status quo.

They are the thoughts of clear minds, who choose to look at the facts and challenge the BOD to do better...to be better.

They are no longer willing to roll over and go with the flow.....to re-elect board members who see it as a right, rather than a privilege
    Do these guys represent the shareholders, improve value and act in the best interests of Sayona?

To approve constitutions that lock out the shareholders and keep them at arms length.

No accountability, No matter how poorly they perform or how far the market decimates the SP...

They have examined the facts and found the BOD wanting.......and I tend to agree with them.

And the investor base challenging its directors, is not just happening at Sayona....

If lemmings is how you choose to label these people, then I guess I am a lemming to...and proud to be one.

And the common denominator here, the common thread that binds and units this revolt, is the communal realisation and acceptance that for the sake of the company's future, things need to change and improve.

And the AGM, is the best place to start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $334.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.