SYA 3.85% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

I assumed you directed your post to me and if so , I won't be...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I assumed you directed your post to me and if so , I won't be back until the 2nd week of December , so won't be posting anything until then.

And yes I have a plan which I have been nutting out for at least 2 to 3 months now and of which nothing even close has been posted on this forum as yet.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning so this will likely be my last post .

Good luck for the AGM results. I think the Company is to a degree , damned if it does and damned if it doesn't with respects to the outcome of the NO or YES vote and how it plays out.

And this is purely on the basis of the perceptions by the market of the ' instability ' and ' unpopularity ' of a BOD of a near billion dollar company.

Ont the one hand if the BOD is virtually spilled with Brown & Lucas vote failing to get over the line , the SP will NOT be going up in the short term.

Even if JUST Brown goes and then does the expected thing by resigning from his temporary CEO position , the SP will no doubt get wacked.

And so even if Lucas survives the NO swell , the market will be expecting he will move on at some stage and the uncertainty of filling this BOD position immediately due the risk in not satisfying the bare minimum of Australian Corporate Law requirements will be enough to put additional pressure on the SP.

And I guess if they BOTH survive the vote and they receive their FIRST strike on putting down the remuneration resolution , there will also be some further weakness expected in the SP. Particularly if they miss their previous commitments and statements as to the Moblan DFS being released in November.

So yeah , on the surface anyway - and short of having the void filled with a CEO with any merit , I don't see there being a WIN coming from whatever happens or whatever the outcome is at the AGM.

And I think it's a nonsense to believe they are going to be placated by any so called ' Heavy Hitters ' from the social media forum of Hot Copper. If anything , they ( the BOD ) are going to be resilient to this and shut any unwanted commentary down immediately. And this is mainly as a result of the unprofessionalism being almost next level with nothing concrete actually being put forward and no real logic being applied here.

And also because they are basically nobodies who basically know nothing about running a mine or indeed know very little about business , commerce and deal making more generally.

In fact I remember one of the responses by Lynch at last years AGM when a general question was phrased in some would be attempted knowledge and his response was a reflection of this basic questioning by replying " Well that would be the Idea " . So, it was almost a condescending response as far as I was concerned at the time.

And like I said , that whole meet with Brett was so unprofessional on his ( Brett's ) part with the comments which were relayed and so its no wonder he was forced to quit .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.027M 39.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 11401312 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 453541 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.