SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

The Lithium market has surely changed. Only 12 months ago, all I...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    The Lithium market has surely changed. Only 12 months ago, all I read was how critical the lithium shortage was all the way out to 2030.. Even if all developing mines came into production, it still wouldn't satisfy the demand. GS were criticiised from pillar to post when they predicted a surplus. What would bankers know, Benchmark were industry experts they were the ones to believe and they forecasted an insatiable demand.. 10 years to bring a mine to production, supply was going to be tight for a looooong time.

Sayona won NAL and was heading earnestly to production with an eye on downstream processing. All was looking really good. I couldn't believe what I stumbled across. I was making real money on shares, life changing. Retirement even.

Never liked the PLL deal, looked amateurish and dripping with inexperience in its design but going downstream could fix the naïve error.

The wheels have well and truly fallen off .Production from other existing mines have magically ramped up, demand for EVs seem to be stalling therefore the price of spod drops everyday for weeks\months. Sayona, well what can I say but an implosion right before my eyes. Imagine having to force directors to do their job.

In June 21 I went to a financial advisor to formulate an exit strategy. He advised me then it would end in tears but I knew better. We were just six months from production and if we archived it on time and on budget, the SP would soar to around $1.00.

The only thing that doesn't make sense even now is the directors and institutional investors even PLL shareholders have themselves lost millions due to the fall in SYA SP. Do they know something we don't. Don't like conspiracy theories but something is not right here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.