SYA 0.00% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-125015

1. 1,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 730
    Id hate to say it, but i reckon he got quietly nudged out by these idiots he left behind. Now i said back in July that Brett appears to be a money man. I also said that hey, if he takes us along for the ride, then so be it id be down for him being a money man. He may have well paid the ultimate price for pouring his heart out to a fairly well known shareholder, or not taking an option that others may have preferred. Thats much more of an effort for retail investors that we have seen from the remaining directors since his departure.
    Now im off to the AGM next week on my birthday. i knocked back a couple of gigs to get on a plane and do an overnighter in Brisvegas because i feel that there is merit in being a part of the public brigade that may be very well righly pissed about this diamond that has turned into an un-polishable turd.

I must admit that i wish we were sitting down in the Hilton next week in front off Brett Lynch, rather than whatever or whoever may be present instead.
    It would have been a much happier affair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $910.5K 31.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9561764 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2214134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.