SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-125234

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Not only BOT but RC66 called this awhile back. It's a case study of catching a falling knife for sure.

Just hope any FID is not delayed like POS did with BS and were punished accordingly by market. Not just Li copping it.

INR on a nice little run today, shame I released some funds for SYA!

I would like some certainty as to the current and future direction of SYA. Has this changed with BL departure and done if the other hurdles (falling prices, negotiations with OT, First nations community consults etc). There is more to this than meets eye. If it walks like a duck and quacks like one......

GS and ML bearish on Li into 2025. Wouldn't be ignoring this as even if they get it wrong, it's usually only timeframe not the call itself.

Plenty around with knowledge of the sector

i remember BL had a plan to reduce Fe content on the front end, similar to what did with his cial mining days, wonder if Sylvain driving this now? Being agile and innovative is a must alongside the experience that hopefully gets reflected in leadership. Govt support would be a great thing and provide done sure footedness.

Calls around nameplate were made about the time of mil difficulty. Wasn't there a release this cost a week or so? Now that seems to have had flow on impacts in terms of time

i take my hat off to any of those working at NAL. Doing the hard yards. Wonder how many are invested (adding) to their shares.

Fell like part of a club that had premiership aspirations to play in GF. Injuries to key players, an unclear game plan and problems replacing an A grade coach mean this has blown out. May get relegated to division below and have to continue to rebuild from there. If it a strong club, core values that attract a good playing list then fine, if it doesn't then we all know what happens from there.

Many, are out of pocket big time. I am on many of EV related shares. For now. Wasn't around 14 months ago. Things can change for better or worse.

Just want to see, what is the plan for this club. Who will do honourable thing and make way for next phase. Who will be pushed and we know who is scrambling.

Its a bit of a shit show but not the only one in town at the moment .

I was contacted by CS and other mob on voting. No need to get stuck into them, I laughed and suggested I would go easier on them, than perhaps some had. She laughed, had obviously copped a spray or two. Crossed me off list to be contacted.

Its highly likely, this going to be more of a survival at sea than pleasure cruise. When GS and co start sprouting, then maybe get some rebound action. Meanwhile, with inflation, cost pressures rising , blowouts reported in many future operations, I am watching with interest .

Hopefully, haven't done my doe here and can remain solvent through this period of time.

Best wishes to those doing it tough. We likely not doing as tough as done at the moment. Momentum is a funny thing. The collective psyche momentum on here not what it once was. Shame really. That likely has a non measurable impact.

Heres to the long term goal of being able to provide a critical mineral, with minimal footprint and reasonable reparations to TO's , in an economically viable and environmentally responsible way. In the process, changing and shaping the future. You want catch me in an EV for a few reasons but that doesn't mean I don't support it or the other uses.

Interesting to see how this plays out, many have put necks on line, not just investors. DY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.