SYA 12.2% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Firstly, I'm unable to support my fellow Shareholders at the AGM...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Firstly, I'm unable to support my fellow Shareholders at the AGM and I hope you all conduct yourselves in a professional manner.

As of today a lot of us on paper have lost money however only if we sell, I've considered two options:
    1) Sell and make a substantial lost and therefore use my losses against any future profits, property etc
    2) Wait, be patient understand what the hell is happening via the AGM and the existing Board. See what strategies are in place to support a healthy viable Lithium business and other businesses under the SYA umbrella.

I will select ( 2 )

We cannot control the Lithium price but the Chinese can and are manipulating the hell out of the price to wear the Lithium market down, they are looking at corporate weaknesses with all lithium companies not just SYA!!
    To one of your many points @Y4ukikmycow your are correct about the Chinese and there domination across the entire Global / Australian Share market however SYA and other companies targeted need to have robust strategies.

Hey all, this is not financial advice, just a concerned player with a little bit of SH interest.

Go hard, be clear about your questions and don't just make this about the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.006(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ $5.333M 118.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 9051108 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 379487 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 12.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.3¢ 80442928
Last updated 16.01pm 21/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.