SYA 4.17% 2.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-125342

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Wouldn’t be looking to re-enter this one until a new board and CEO is put in

what have they been doing since July? It’s a terrible and incompetent look to not have new leadership in place by now. They said they would do this before the AGM. They continue to lie and get away with it.

I unfortunately don’t think this will stop until it hits $500m mkt cap and I am absolutely heartbroken to hear the disappointment amongst investors here as I was significantly let down by this company since they claimed to have offtake lined up and ramp up steady go, and then gave Brett free shares only to sack him a month later. And then put out a bullshit strategy paper that is shameful in its lack of detail and conviction.

The sharks are going to go after this company for its failures and bleed it dry. There are other great lithium up and comers to jump into if you look around and make it up on this one, Don’t give up on yourself if you need to force a sell on this one, even the best investors can never predict the market. You can only pack an umbrella for a rainy day and get out of the storm as quickly as possible. I personally don’t have the time or energy to fight this board until they get it right or finally resign in disgrace. Life is too short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $236.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $337.1K 14.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 14483458 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 5943785 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.