SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

One of the things that I cannot get my head around and cannot...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    One of the things that I cannot get my head around and cannot accept is that Brown said we could actually go to Carbonate now as the existing Plant is apparently Pilot.

The only reason Carbonate is being pushed out and Hydroxide seems to be the intended direction is because we are being lead by the nose by KP and PLL.

Watch the AGM again Brown states " the JV is looking at Hydroxide because of JV Partner Contractual obligations."

If we fire up the existing Pilot Carbonate processing then that's it , the existing OTA is over or has to be renegotiated.

Brown said the penalty for not meeting our guarantee and commitment to the Canadian Govt was a soft penalty, that is exactly what KP has been gloating about

At this point in time it is not what's in the SYA Shareholders best interests but how to keep PLL's cash cow alive for as long as possible.

I honestly believe we can justify an EGM demand, there were so many things that were being partially disclosed at the AGM and that was only because of the resolve of several Shareholders attending and their excellent and politefully delivered questions.

I submitted 6 questions online and not one of them were recognised or put to the BOD at the AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.005M 29.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 19931536 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1375718 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.