SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

I have been doing a little digging on available improvements on...

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 740
    I have been doing a little digging on available improvements on NAL especially given the biggest hurdle that the NAL facility has is that it is in a shed that has run out of footprint for expansion. Not to worry, the crushed ore dome is external to the facility and there is plenty available space outside the shed adjacent to it where we can install a primary rejects chute (where substandard ore can be separated to be further sorted to increase input grade) and also potentially install 2 more float cells (or trains which are each about 70m long) to run parallel to the existing float cells and doubling output. These cells can easily be fed by the current crushing circuit, especially if secondary sorting has taken place.
    The float cells can also incorporate magnetic separation to further remove iron content and improve output quality, also shortening the float time.
    That and the increased input grade of ore (assuming the current NAL drilling program shores up an increase of average grade) would almost certainly see us reach 70% recovery rates and eclipse the 226kt nameplate... significantly.
    It would be good to know the cost and whether these additional measures have been considered? There may be an even cheaper and easier method of increasing revenue in a smaller step, that would ultimately create more income for funding the Carbonate facility, or whatever else may be on the cards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.7¢ 3.2¢ $3.583M 104.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 5222047 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3114773 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.