SYA 3.85% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-126389

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Hi fellow Australians . Hope you're all traveling well. And spot on @TAKEOFF.

Have decided to stay beyond the Christmas period in Canada so will present my thoughts sometime in January and after I conclude the trip. Has been very interesting indeed.

Have moved onto Toronto and will be leaving tomorrow and heading eastward through Markam and Kingston before turning northward in Ontario and crossing into Quebec just after Christmas.

Just curious though as to comments made by this NEW poster Brindybrine in regards his conversations with scrollonby.

How could he possibly of had many conversations with Scrollonby when his last post before he was suspended was on 13th September on JBY and this posters FIRST post ever on HC was on 2nd November ..... on wait for it ........ SPX....

So the only way that could occur is if Hot Copper has allowed Lithium burn who alo got suspended to re-join under another NEW poster being yourself.

Hows it going Lithiumburn ?......what.png. Surprised they let you back on......sneaky.png

And how the hell does HC even allow this sort of crap to continue as obviously Lithiumburn was ejected for some fairly serious allegations over on SPX from what I had read up to his demise.

Anyway , seems the whole narrative on SYA forum has once again been hijacked by the underbelly of Ghosts from HC Christmas past. Had obviously run their race under previous posting names and now trying to resurrect the previous goings on's.

Would not surprise me in the least to find many of these posters being the exact same person playing games behind the scenes.

I'll wrap it up with an observation of 2 days ago forum comments with regards to Chart trends.

FIRSTLY , I will state that in regards to Sayona being claimed by some to be ' Uninvestable ' ... After talking with a number of business people in several North American cities , in no way have I heard that Sayona is ' un-investable ' from the these connections. That's a lot of BS.

SECONDLY in regards the Chart trends ....and for the ' purists ' who suggest trends need to be respected.

So too do the more classical retracements levels and indicators after long periods of more cyclical downward trends and SP consolidations.

On that note , I am personally looking for 7 to be tested then 8 if you just want to stick to round number projections , and could be even sooner than some might expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.027M 39.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 11401312 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 453541 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.