SYA 1.52% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Looks to me that the tide has turned on a lot of lithium stocks,...

1. 4,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    Looks to me that the tide has turned on a lot of lithium stocks, big buys after in most lithium stock after hours. sneaky.png

Why would any retail holders sell at these levels when ..
    1 The stock has been sold down by shorts for months to this level.
    2 Only producers in North American. SYA will have plenty of TAKERS FOR THEIR PRODUCT.
    3 Undervalued by a huge amount of $$$$$$
    4 Has the largest tonnage available and coming on.
    5 Big things coming our way in WA ..... SYA need s to get on with it. Very poor management in this regard. rolleyes.png

There is lots more items that support this stock as a HUGE buy I would have thought, and you can do your own research on that.
    keep in mind not to be two concerned about the down rampers at work on the forum.

The next 2 months SYA share should be in much better place than it has been for the last 2 months. wink.png
    Of course, I am a long-term holder and a long-term buyer for the LONG TERM biggrin.png

Have been in this type of situation before with other stock ie
    PNA ... sold down bigtime to 8 cents and moved up to 45 cents / CR at 30 cents and then TO at $2.40.
    Oil Search .. sold down to 58 cents brought over a million at 60 cents [ on margin 60%].... sold out with a huge profit by holding long term.
    Petros Oil sold down to 26 cents ..5 TO offers to 74 cents.
    Novas Oil held stock TO at $1.80 from memory.
    Pioneer Concrete TO completed.
    BankWest TO completed.
    Oz Minerals when in to suspension for 3 months, held stock and had to settle buy order with a $120K margin call just they stopped trading.
    Sold out with a profit after sorting out their mess. The shareholders took the BOD to court and won the case.

There are always challenges in investing in the stock market as we ALL know., the above are just some of the ones we went thru.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $325.8K 9.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 21685818 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1359632 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 6313427
Last updated 11.37am 29/04/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.