SYA 3.85% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

As it turns out , it was more about December than it was about...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    As it turns out , it was more about December than it was about September.....wink.png

And of course its ALWAYS been as much about getting your timing right in markets ......, and when to put your Buy's back in and accumulate. And I reckon it doesn't get much better than my last 2 calls in as many days per below.

But like the song lyrics say , its all about " changing the minds of pretenders "...., and waiting for reality to do the ' Chasing of the clouds away '.

Anyway , I trust you'll all have a Great Christmas in typical OZ style and enjoy this time with your families and friends.

I'm actually having a blast over here. Brings back so many memories of Christmases gone by. The snow & cold is wonderfully refreshing. Driving is tough , but I did that for around 10 years of my life before going to Australia , and have driven vast distances in all kinds of conditions in OZ as well.

Held up in Ottawa at the moment before heading further north on the Ontario side and looking forward to spending some great times in Quebec after that.

All the best for next week's Christmas trading and continuing Santa Claus rally......cool.png

From my post days ago :- " On that note , I am personally looking for 7 to be tested then 8 if you just want to stick to round number projections , and could be even sooner than some might expect."

From my post just yesterday before market open :- " In the words of Tony Montana ....' It's time to say Goodbye to some little shorts '......biggrin.png

.....with a few being blown away this morning on the way to 7 then 8 , then 9.2 cents ( ltst call it 9 ) . So 7 , 8 ,9 in that order. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $1.027M 39.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 11401312 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 453541 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.