SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Cmon mate stop the bsheet blaming others ffs...I own a just over...

1. 3,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1285
    Cmon mate stop the bsheet blaming others ffs...I own a just over 200k of shares in Pilbara Minerals and in November 2022 it hit well over $5 a share its currently trading at 3.85 my losses are sitting in excess of 40% on paper but am I selling nfw why because at this point in time the markets are being manipulated by A Wipes and when one throws that in the mix to the Chinese fking over the Lithuim Prices because they control 80% of the manufacturing of raw materials and their economy is shot like most other countries...then its not hard to see that once all this crap is out of the way then PLS's share price will rebound and so too will many other Lithium Producing Companies and that includes SAYONA...ALL we need is a better credentialed board that are experienced enough take and to build this company into a top 100 Company and the only thing holding us down besides what I have written above is the Sesame Street Gang who's track records resemble a bunch of Kindergarten Children and that has been clearly shown by their own imcompetence over many a year...get a New Board, Lithuim Prices improve snag an Offtake Improve of Resources wow the list goes on WA ffs when the hit pay dirt then watch this mf fly imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.