SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-126743

1. 1,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    @GreenDays77

Hope you'll be ok, 2023 was very hard on my investments and it will take time to get back to where i once were.
    Bought SYA at all prices, 0.36 was the highest.
    But !
    What i focus on is the same still, what is the value of all the projects, and the future revenue from our existing operational mine ?
    Price of lithium is self correcting over time, if it's too cheap, producers will stop producing to avoid loss, and emerging producers will fail to get online as funding dries up in such markets.
    I focus on the possible $ value of Moblan, WA assets, Business at NAL ect. Not the daily SP. And i truly believe that the future is Lithium. And soon there will be a supply shortage with current and future increasing demand.
    I'm not saying what to do, just what i think and what i plan to do myself.
    I'm going to wait it out, and when possible add to my holdings of the Lithium plays i find attractive "when possible" (out of cash atm).
    And one thing i learned from the past is that bad times with corrections and crashes can be painful and mess with your mind, but if you know what you bought and the story holds true, they can rebound and find new highs.

Anyways, being focused on our assets, and feeling content that we have enough cash in the bank to ride it out, let's play with imaginary values of our assets and see what happens in a imaginary scenario of wild speculation and uninformed guesstimates:
    NAL = 1B and imo more ?
    Moblan = 1 to 5B possible?
    WA = (Lithium, gold and Graphite) = anything from 0 to several Billions but lets just set it at WC8 MC of app. 1B
    Carbonate plant ? = x5 on NAL value imo.

Adding up to 3B or more, and there is your 0.30 or more ! Right there.

Every share is a slice of the assets and the current and future value they have. Charts, candles, market trends and macro is volatility on steroids and nothing but stock astrology and noise in the long run.

If you believe the value of the assets combined is worth more in the future that what you paid for your slices of them, then ignore the volatility.

Hope my ramblings makes sense and wishing you all the best !

/J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.