SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-126864

1. 1,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    We are experiencing quite a few tailwinds at the moment, helping drive better sentiment.
    - Interest rates cuts priced in from the middle of next year.
    - Aussie dollar strengthening.
    - Chinese lithium futures rising
    - 2024/25 EV sales predictions creeping up.

That coupled with the imminent bottoming of lithium prices, which no doubt would have been priced in at the worst already, really sees the Lithium players, not just SYA getting a bit of traction again.

January is typically a tough month, but perhaps a repeat of Moblan news in January (much like the Lac Albert claims were announced in Jan 22) could potentially extend the Santa rally for us instead seeing a typical January pullback.

If the board can get their shit together and make an appointment of sound quality in February then potentially we can get that extended run of news that we all long for.
    If the quarterly report on Jan 31 can expose some improved figures, then really we have only got an exciting period to look forward to over the next 6-8 weeks. Lets hope we can avoid any nasty surprises and see some double digits again. I'm quietly confident - but not getting too carried away.
    I miss the race cars Wallaby...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.