SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-127208

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Whisky, afraid thats one option we will agree to disagree. SYA's future potential, presuming spod prices move in the future as predicted, far exceeds that of PLL with the the ever expanding base at Moblan as well as downstream production at NAL which will happen at some point. Any merger with PLL would be to their benefit. while existing offtakes that PLL has in place are a positive, that pretty much states what they bring to the table currently. if world demand goes down the path as projected, we too would be in a position for like offtakes so while appearing to be feathers in their cap, they are nothing the SYA cannot gather on its own. Moblan and continued expansion of NAL opportunities create a better base for it to grow on for SYA on its own. PLL would love to get their hands on Moblan in my opinion. They, PLL, gets the sweeter deal in any mergers. i like most invested in SYA for its potential and now that its beginning to come to fruition, any merger with PLL gives away the store and the future SP appreciation along with it. to
    me this would be the option of last resort only. but we shall see as we go forward. Market movement on Spodumene pricing is still the current concern. Without price appreciation there, our future plans as well as other Companies surely will have to alter anyways. glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.