SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-127269

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1705
    @Megafauna,

I don’t post anything that I would be concerned with being re-posted. I sometimes make mistakes, but I firmly believe in the information I include in my posts.

Calcination is a generic term. Generally, it’s the introduction of significant amounts of energy, usually a system that burns hydrocarbons, with the oxygen levels controlled (usually lower than 19.8%) to separate impurities from the desired product. Most calcination processes are related to turning limestone into calcium oxide for the cement industry, but there are dozens of industrial calcination processes.

In the case of spudomene, it’s actually converting the alpha-Spudomene to beta-Spudomene, which is FAR more reactive and allows for improved chemical reactions.

The reason that the Calix process is desirable to PLS is not just the general concept of midstream processing, but also the underlying concept of renewable energy sources like solar and wind power driving the calcination process, rather than burning coal, diesel or gas for the calcination process. #ESG!

We should all understand what it is we are investing in. I happen to be an environmental engineer and consultant, and have had some experience with the industry and its processes. I learn PLENTY from other posters, and try my best to add, where I think I can.

Best regards, and I hope you (and everyone else) have a wonderful holiday season!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.