SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-127368

1. 3,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    No disrespect to your post, but if as you say the PLL offtake is a signed legal an commercial agreement with T&C's.....and Even if PLL were to go out of business, any entity that takes over the company's assets will inherit any included agreements including the PLL OTA.

Well that being said I had such an agreement signed many many years ago with a business partner that had a clause that included should any partner want to sell withdraw or cease to exist due to ill health or any other scenario then all agreements will be voided...now this was only between myself an another who were setting up a partnership and the legal documents were written up by a street corner Business Solicitor who after speaking with him said its a binding legal document an contract but I have never come across a contract that cannot be broken or renegotiated if both partners wanted.

So with that in mind why would these top Smart A Corporate Lawyers not have those types of clauses within the context of the agreement...do you know for a fact they are not written into the agreement..as I have no idea if they are or not so its pure conjecture to its content is it not?...but then again and this goes in favour of Piedmont an the Exwankerbanker who is way smarter than the collective BoD's of Sayona (sorry meant Sesame Street Gang) biggrin.png that because the board of Sayona are incompetent the agreement is and always was one sided to suit Piedmont...can Sayona get out of it, of course they can... but at what cost is the real underlying factor imho given how the Exwankerbanker screwed this BOARD to the wall it would be a no brainer his solicitors/lawyers would have a huge compensation clause written into the agreement unless of course they go out of business imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.