SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-127374

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Personally I think the BOD have done a very good job of securing cash in a depressed market and not rushing into anything. It’s clear they are cautious and prepared and certainly don’t want to be the third entity to go under at SYA (such is this highly volatile commodity and market atm). I believe an OTA would have put a lot of pressure to commit to timeline expectations no matter what or how the prices would be, and this probably would be deemed as the potential to go under by the BOD.
    SYA is a junior miner still sitting on a behemoth opportunity and don’t want to be taken over by others just yet. Steady as she goes as they say. No point in rushing in (especially this last year….especially!). I feel they are waiting for moblan results to confirm how big they can get, and also waiting for the market to stabilise before signing something up. The next bullrun is coming - do everything then, not now. SYA has absolutely everything going for it. The fact Canada has banned ICE vehicles from 2035, and the constant barrage of ESG related projects popping up is a great sign we are possibly in the greatest jurisdiction in the world for what SYA wants to achieve . I’m sure everyone there are waiting for SYA to finally make their move. It’s not going to happen overnight, but it’s going to happen in a big way IMO. My hat off to the BOD for being cautious and staid in their decisions so far. However, when the time is right, they’d better have balls to move quickly all of a sudden and go for gold. Interesting times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.005M 29.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 19931536 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1375718 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.