SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Investing should never be about what could have been with...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Investing should never be about what could have been with respect to the details of an OTA which can never be proven to have existed or what terms were discussed - But more about what can be based on what our current strengths and possibilities are going forward.

And I can think of at least one very good reason other than the Piedmont scuttled our plans thesis as to why it never eventuated. And in part , you have to come back to that ' Marlin ' statement where something BIGGER and potentially better had perhaps only started to emerge into the discussions.

So irrespective of whether the existing terms of the existing OTA can be altered ......, or even if our understandings of chemical production in Quebec and our existing terms with them can be twigged in so far as what constitutes acceptance given existing bilateral definitions in trade etc....

Keep in mind the strongest ' leveraged ' input we can offer any potential other fast tracked chemical's JV is the UN-ALLOCATED spodumene for its ultimate chemical's benefication. So its NOT so much about trying to change what has already been done , but more about LEVERAGING what we haven't necessary agreed to which can and will leverage so much more value to BOTH participants of the JV.

And as I have been saying all along....., there is a way. And I've seen it for my own eyes as well. And that is why I am still a very interested buyer in this stock at the present moment and at the current prices.

So the point is that opportunities do exist right now and I know that they have been in talks as recently measured in days if not weeks since at least early December.

But like others on this forum , that's about all I can say right now except that in my opinion it's also no mistake that an smaller Australian affiliated Investment Bank with some high profile connections has also been commissioned for this ' search out ' partnership mandate.

Rest assured though that the pieces will come together in 2024 if this BOD can broker this MEGA deal which will definitely secure Sayona's plans well into the future with or without Piedmont's blessing. Remembering that BOTH the $200 million ATM and the recent $200 million raised are NOT the funds of the JV , but rather were raised by Sayona PARENT mining company just as the ATM was entered into by Sayona Mining Parent company and not NAL or SYAQ. So these funds are in theory available for whatever the Parent Company decides to do with them ....., which may include something or another JV outside of the present JV.

If I don't communicate further before NEW YEARS , have a very enjoyable and safe one to those Down Under .......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $2.131M 62.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4754875 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3389527 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.