SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Mate have been sitting on the sidelines watching all the dramas...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Mate have been sitting on the sidelines watching all the dramas unfold here with interest in regard to Sayona's management and everything that has transpired this past year., went to the AGM and took a very conservative view of the results and what was presented been to so many AGM's one gets to know how boards react.

That being said may I say I don't usually post here and would rather sit back an let others do that, until earlier today when you openly attacked another poster for something all the evidence he/she presented with respect to your post and the company's hierarchy points too that poster being right thus far maybe you don't like the truth, so I am unsure whether or not you've just had a bad day but from my understanding of what was posted your are completely wrong in reference to the board maybe you need to take onboard an learn how to deal with some negative feedback as the information presented may well be right.

Talking the way you did in your reply was only ever going to start trouble and if that's what you set out to do you should be commended as you achieved your goal, you might want to try putting forward facts that debunk others posts instead of attacking those posting the negatives, this may full on deaf ears but I'm only trying to help you.

Good luck for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.