SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Oh nooooo, here I was thinking I might have played along with...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Oh nooooo, here I was thinking I might have played along with your words of wisdom and NOW you've brought up the "blessed are the Cheesemakers" defence! FFS! Well I think thats what he said but I couldn't hear properly cause Big Nose was jabbering on.
    Anyway you can choose to just continue your hatred of electric cars ( which is merely your opinion) or you join the rest of us and "always look on the bright side of life". Go you electric good things.
    And no, don't own an electric car. Drive a 13 year old Suzuki ( but it does have flappy paddles so I can pretend its a Ferrari). I'm here because of an investment cycle ( or that is the belief) , gonna be a lot of electric stuff with BIG batteries ( ohhhhh that makes me warm and fuzzy in the loins) and I think they need lithium. Sayona has an operating mine. Gonna be LOTS of others that will be delayed YEARS because of this uncertain climate. Long term, I believe SYA will be OK. Come on, now whistle with me while we think of ALL those electric cars!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.