SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-127652

1. 3,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Hi Skills1492 hope u are well..to be honest im not that religious as a whole..im more a believer in reincarnation more than anything..

my point was how the masses believe what they want to believe to suit their own thinking without so much as a willy wonton attempt to challenge their own thought processes even when right in front of them every minute of every day the charts are screaming they got it wrong..

look at how the ones whom predicted the fall in share price get treated here when they were spot on the money..and even with now the benfit of hindsight still the ones whom are right get nailed to the cross..

what a fool that called me a shorter when i mearly said the next cr would be a massively dilutive event..

sya ain't gona recover too soon and at what price do u think they will get..news flash..it won't be higher than the current shareprice at the time..

EV have not been taken up as forcasted and the reasons are plentiful and if they did sya would be multiples of tdays price..

and as for the shorter comment..Ur just jealous they got it right and you got it wrong..sure it can turn but untill those ev start selling the longs will jst have to settle for hotdog soup for some time to come..

dyor just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.