SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-127974

1. 1,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    If you believe that, Y4 then you need to pull your money out of SYA right now.
    Its not about someone being a good bloke or what not, that doesnt win the race. Its more about picking up the body language and listening to whats being said and whether you believe the story or views of those doing the talking. Its a bit of a better read in person. As much as there is some merit in what you are saying, if we are going to put JB on the poo pile, then everyone else is on there too - including Dougal.

Buckler is the one that concerns me the most. If you want to talk about a lack of desire and freebies, he is the one that i see very little left in to offer the game. What is he, 74? He might have the knowledge and experience, but i dont see him doing any more than getting up in the morning and having his All-Bran and showing up. His contribution at the AGM was meek. Thats the one we cant afford to have lingering around absorbing funds and offering little.

I do hold a lot of hope in what the new executives are going to be able to do. If we dont acquire anyone sound with the skills we need to get this big deal done, well then we are going to have a big challenge ahead - not like we dont already.

I hear ya, and you have stuck to your guns. But im not ready to give up on this lot yet. I guess i am holding my breath a bit...
    Last edited by UndR8ed Cat: 11/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.