SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Last post before I turn in for the night.I agree with much of...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Last post before I turn in for the night.

I agree with much of what you say under normal market conditions. But announcements for announcement sake for me would be just a sign of desperation now.

Just look at AGY . All the RINCON updates in the world have done absolutely nothing for its share price....... and that is primarily because of its repetitive underdone capacity and stagnating drawn out approval processes. And this has always been the case with them. No matter how many updates they gave the market , the net outcome was there was no change and no confidence applied to their SP. Only in the boom times when it was working pretty much for everyone.

So Sayona to degree is also suffering from this wash over effect of ' NO CONFIDENCE ' from the market on what amounts to mainly them constantly being late with their repeated delays in ever getting anything done on time.......if not ever.

Look at the 3 missing westerly diamond drill holes for AUTHIER which were due in December 2022 and have NEVER been reported. Why is this ? is it because the Authier can has been kicked down the road on environmental's and BAPE for longer than any other Company in Quebec mining history.

So yeah I agree that it's these sorts of things....like the lateness and consequential lack of exploiting market opportunities aka the Moblan results ......, and which I might add continue to be delayed on drill results. And all of this even though they took $50 odd million flow through from Canadian Investors which is now coming round 12 months with ZERO material gain on their investment . Even with the tax credits , they are way way underwater here. And how's that look for ever getting another cracker from that market ever again.

And so I agree again when you look at the Australian market where it appears these laggards are more happy for both the 1MC and SYA share prices to wallow on ZERO effective follow through news when almost every other Australian mining junior are chafing at the bit to see when they can launch their next soil or rock chip sample assay results or multiple drill program plans.

So whatever the case whether its fast tracked heritage listing clearances or whatever , if you KNEW you had a whiskers chance on the nearology geology to the likes of WC8 or AZS , LTR etc....., logic says you'd be doing everything you could to bring that sort of market awareness to the front and centre. That's if you reckon you've got something. Maybe they know they don't and also know the Authorities like ASIC etc... given what happened to Altura are watching them very closely.

And I guess the other reality here is , is that Quebec is unlikely to give them anything until they get their house in order ......, and which doesn't look to be in motion anytime soon.

So I agree they need to do more. But maybe they just can't ....., and more the point , they just don't know how to...., and which brings us back to this whole notion as to whether they are in fact ' Fit ' for office of Directors of a Public Company ...., or moreover has the markets already decided long ago that they are not fit.

And its seems they are taking this view of Piedmont as well. And despite KP's wall street connections. Because its was a clear money grab which he even admitted himself in that Quebec interview with BL about riding off into the sunset after mopping up on Industry high lithium prices. Boy did he get it wrong with his whole ' personal ' plans seemingly completely backfiring.

But all that aside and whatever you view may be in so far as our current BOD and CEO being good or bad operators and managers , I come back to the comparisons that everyone else wants to use and say that it didn't help CXO's share price one bit in whether they continued to update the market or not. If the market decides its an overpriced ' dud ' and not likely to be able to produce in this market then that is exactly what will happen.

I personally don't think that is the case with Sayona. Because if you think that , then you're gonna have to apply the same logic to just about every Quebec aspiring lithium miner like Winsome , Patriot.....or whoever you want to throw into the mix. Because getting a mine up and running to even where NAL currently sits .... will take far more years than even the market has in waiting for more lithium to come on stream.

And NAL is almost seemingly what feels like ' Light Years ' ahead of the rest of the pack of hopefuls.

So even a BOD who for whatever reasons aren't allowed , don't know how , or are just complacent to be industry laggards cannot stuff this up. And because if they even get close to stuffing this up , Quebec will step in and replace them with our blessings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.004(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $2.131M 62.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4754875 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3389527 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.