SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-128463

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1177
    That will remain to be seen regarding profit/loss until the latest QTRly for each.

I was reviewing a few past announcements inc regarding formal restart of Nal with PLL and SYA and the offtake terms.
    It was very vague on who pays for shipping/ freight etc including PLLs with Tesla.

Though the term FoB (free on board) is used a lot which is about a 50/50 split of costs per what FoB means.. ie SYA paying for it to get it to dock, packaged (if needed packaging) and insured until this point and storage at the dock if not put on a vessel immediately. It then appears the buy burdens all cost once on board including transport costs or days delayed in transit, insurance while in transit, storage at the other end etc.. But that is speculation from my part ATM. Hopefully the QTRly is crystal clear in what costs we have incurred and hopefully our recoveries have improved enough and we have processed enough ore to drop our unit price down to break even but if past reports are anything to go off its going to be a dogs breakfast reading.

Id be more than happy with a break even atm for Oct-Dec, actually if they arent SYA will be in serious trouble. This is because the spod spot price didnt do another big dip again until the later part Dec or even early Jan.. So the Jan-Mar 24 current QTR will be even worse than whatever we have for Dec 23 QTR when released end of month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.