SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

A stick can only be bent so far before it snaps.I've never...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    A stick can only be bent so far before it snaps.

I've never seen a whole industry bleed so hard and heavily in such a short period of time.

Quite ironic that the only reliable supplier of spot prices is sourced from the same country who is the majority contributor to the current price, they just keep flooding and flooding and flooding the supply giving indication there's an abundance however in retrospect this is just not the case at all.

oh and let's update the spot prices to daily to combat the large infrequent fluctuations in price and clear up ambiguity. This has proved even more detrimental to producers.

A good comparison is Australian builders going into consolidation post-pandemic.

They quoted builds based on material costs which seemingly skyrocketed in a matter of 1-2 years.

This is something no building company had control of, im sure plenty done diligence as to the repercussions of a pandemic on material costs however I doubt any of them could've anticipated the material cost rise to the extent they experienced

Government intervention needs to be had sooner than later before the whole Australian lithium industry goes into care and maintenance.

cheers boys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.