SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-129626

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Response to GT3Loui's q about the CEO search at the AGM below.... if this Chair appointment hasn't been made by end of Q1 and isn't someone completely independent of the current boards past dealings/associations will be extremely concerning

''just now the priority for the board is to appoint a chair and we've announced that we're proceedingdown that pathway I think any person who's dealt with public company boards understands the dynamic and theinteraction which is important between the chairman and the CEO and the CEO needs to work very carefully and closelywith the chair and we think it's important to resolve the appointment of the chair first and then the chair canbe actively involved in the CEO appointment process that doesn't preclude us moving on with the CEO appointment process and we'll do thatbut I think you'll all appreciate that particularly in the area of resources and lithium being a subset of resourcesit's a very Dynamic it's a very uh it's a very busy market and there is only certain limited skill sets andavailability of people as well so we need to balance that against making sure that we get the right appointee and alsomaking sure that we lock the chair in first so we've prioritized the jobs we understand them and we're moving forwardwith them but it's in a market where we need to make sure we get the right of pointy as well so timeline moving forward what do you sort of we've Ithink we've announced the appointment of the chair in the first quarter 2024 and the CEO appointment will followas soon as we can after that noting as I say the interaction between the chair and the CEO is critical so we could belooking at another six to 12 months before I time frames on it but we'll move as quickly as we canit's unsustainable and it's unfair on James to be wearing the hats of the is we acknowledge that as a board we'rethankful for the effort that he's making but that comes of the personal cost as well and we we're fully aware of that''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.877M 61.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 26178440 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4648882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.