SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-130250

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    "Why is Sayona dropping today and all the other lithium companies are jumping up by decent amounts today?"

Because yesterday we gained when all others lost - some quite significantly. Most that are seeing very large gains today dropped the most yesterday, so I wouldn't get to stressed by it to be honest. Have a look at the 5 day charts for most of these and you will see what I mean.

Let's hope we see some movement late this afternoon for SYA, there is significant support at 3.9c but appears to be sizeable resistance at 4-4.2c now so who can say.

I'd say Piedmont's announcement today is further confirmation that NAL is actually looking quite good moving forward, especially if prices to indeed recover somewhat.

If positive sentiment can start to return over the coming weeks then we might be looking good when the Moblan DFS drops, especially if we can show effective cost cutting and efficiencies from the review. Good news on the board/corporate front could help greatly too, clock is ticking for that as we know.

Last edited by Vodski: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $838.6K 32.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 459301 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10184831 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.