SYA 12.2% 4.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-130456

1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1360
    why not? I know people who had to sell their assets, even though it’s blatantly obvious it’s a bad move. The fact of how reality works is when the bank makes a margin call, you ain’t got no option.
    I suggest for those people that still holds pll, go back through their financial in the last 12 months relating to “cash inflow and outflow” ,targeting at what their biggest cash spent, follow by revenue coming in, maybe than you will have a better understanding of their financial situation.
    Do yourself a favor and don’t listens to me nor others on this forum.
    Kp is a banker, he is a very competent financial accountant, a high risk taker who doesn’t shine away from the limelight, he knows exactly what to do in this situation, and it’s my opinion, he only has one option and his recent actions suggested to
    me that the possibility of offloading syaq is highly likely.
    He has already decided which investments he wants to take moving forward, you just need to read between the line.
    How will he fork out 25% stake going downstream? Can pll keep on delaying it, or will the government step in to mandate it. Isn’t it obvious now that the lithium carbonate market is slowly recovering that it’s wise to even consider that option?
    If they were to keep nal moving forward, is a capital raising on the card? Considering that their mc is currently sitting around $380m, how would the market react to another raise. Is loan an option considering the current economy and the recent Liontown loan debacle?
    So many questions but so little options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.005(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $473.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $5.257M 119.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3240715 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 12877655 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 9.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ 50598077
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.