SYA 0.00% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-130822

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Also, I get the whole 45 posts a day thing, and yes was spamming ill admit, only because I called this spike almost the exact date a few weeks ago, I did also mention that there would be a drop from that initial 4.5c area and around 2 weeks back when we were at 3.7c I said we would end up in the 5.5c+ within three weeks. So yes I haven't posted 40-45 times a day until I get it right, I've posted pretty much the scenario that has happened. I did however also mention scenarios that should be considered if it dropped below 3.7c, however, I did mention it is unlikely and still believe it's heading up, on Friday I called that either Monday or Tuesday is the bottom, where the bottom would be 3.7c and that it would bounce to 4.1c+ where the graphs that I posted also mentioned it would correct to around 4.5c once it bounces. Has this not happened, I've only been saying it this whole time, as I could see the 3.7c area was a pivot point, if it failed to keep that support though I mentioned to be wary as it could drop further, not that I thought it would do that, just rather to monitor that area. I did spam a lot about 3.7c being the bottom when it was close to it as I was very well aware that it was a critical area and most likely would have left some holders quite scared to keep holding, I was mainly spamming to provide evidence of why this is the case, and that in the unlikely scenario that it fell below that then it would possibly meet the 2c area.

Also, I would still be wary for the time being, we don't have any news except a deletion from the MSCI index so that's not something to be proud of, it means we don't meet the financial metrics to be considered to be included in that index. That being said now is a short squeeze so I feel that buying tomorrow is a good idea in my opinion, however like all short squeezes they come to an end, and profit-taking happens, the key to making money from them is selling before the top as they retrace quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $432.9K 13.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 41066730 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 3272739 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.