SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Yeah i made guesses on movements for the day, if you havent been...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Yeah i made guesses on movements for the day, if you havent been paying attention they actually happened give or take a cent. when i said it would be a down day it was and when i said itd go up then it did. There was like 1 day where it was flat which i didnt get right but most others i got right. Those predictions i made i always provided a clear direction in whichi thought it would go rather than just saying itll either do this or this, id say itll most likely do this however if x occurs then it may do x. There was a day I thought it would go down, however I stated that if we had decent volume in the morning itll move up, the reason i stated that was because based on the trend of low volume and it was near the 3.7c support so felt apprehensive, however ive always stated my stance along with a possible situation that could alter the trajectory, not for my own use as I already know this but rather so I can educate those who do not know so they can be aware and not caught out by the shorters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.