SYA 2.86% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-131308

1. 3,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    Trump isnt anti EV this has been raised a number of times. If hes anti EV why did he create the critical minerals act listing lithium as a mineral that would need to be fast tracked?

Also why did he fast track Lithium Americas Corp for their permit on his leave of office?
    Mine OK'd in Trump's last days may boost Biden energy plan | AP News

Trump is simply a business man. He tried to have a lot of mines approved during his time in office because its great for business. The courts throughout the US were screaming with how many class actions were raised against him during his time in office. The most under any previous presidency.

I am not a Trump fan as I cant work out if he is simply patriotic or if his thinking is purely money driven. But I could agree with him in regards to mining regulation in the US. The entire process is comparable to the clowns at the circus. Look no further than how long mines take to get approved in the US. I think on average it was 10 years per the critical mineral act review of permit process. An they wonder why no mining investment occurs. Even in "mine friendly jurisdictions" like Nevada. One only has to look at companies like Ioneer to see how one eyed the local environmentalists are on mine permits being issued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.