SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-131326

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Who would have thought this would turn into a trump debate lol. I find it quite funny, still i hate the guy, probably because of the media about him but also because of his hair, and demeanour. I feel that hes just some guy whos run some big businesses and is famous for that so people vote for him, just like a meme stock hes just a meme president. I feel that if he gets back in power there will be war, were on the verge of it but it hasnt become a world war yet, his comments are quite derogatory and he isnt as reserved as Biden when dealing with other countries. A leader needs to be reserved as not being so can cause unnecessary conflicts. Of you were to work for a boss who likely says what he/she thinks rather than constructing their sentences in a manner that it isnt hostile although still sends the same message then youll most likely see a happier workplace. The presidents workplace is the world, its not just their own country, mitigating risks by avoiding unnecessary conflict is just one part of running a country, if there is war id say working towards a cleaner greener future will be put on the back burner in favour of easier methods to mass produce weapons, oil will be front and centre again. Under Trumps regime many nations were insulted especially those with the power to actually do something. Ive worked for a lot of bosses who had similar power trips like trump does and i felt their all idiots that have risen to power by bullying others, its the same way that i view shorters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $265.1K 7.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 18493732 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5593215 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.