SYA 0.00% 4.8¢ sayona mining limited

If you look back at all the significant share price increases at...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    If you look back at all the significant share price increases at Sayona since 2021, there has only been one form: fast and violent upwards, but never slow and steady.
    We have now reached such a brutal low point in the entire lithium industry that I don't expect there to be a gradual, comfortable recovery for the entire industry, but that the situation will change quickly, perhaps even dramatically. In the case of SYA, special factors have contributed to the fact that the decline in value has been significantly greater than that of its peers. However, with the recent appointment of an independent director and hopefully a new CEO in the next few days/weeks, the conditions are currently being created for the "Following with some announcements i.e Moblan DFS, more bods and a chairman, new partners, CEO, price of spod rebound ) events mentioned by TimTam15 to lead us to leave our peers behind on the way north.
    In my experience, the charts are always so easy to read until they are suddenly forced in a different direction by the fundamentals. After that, you can gradually rely on the charts again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $494.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2198502 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 6382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.